Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Wien und Umgebung
3443 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Gay-Männer: Bevorzugt ihr maskuline oder feminine Typen?126
Frage an die Bi/Gay-Männer, die sich von Männern angezogen fühlen Was…
zum Thema
Gay-Sauna in Frankfurt: Empfehlung?1
Nachdem ich hier länger stiller Mitleser war und dieses Forum stets…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Dashboard

*****aar Paar
877 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Dashboard
Welcome to the English-speaking section of "Treffpunkt Wien": Meeting Point Vienna, for travellers from all over the world

If you're a non German-speaking swinger, this group is the right place to get all the information, you'll not find elsewhere that easily.

Our focus are both visitors from all over the world and our international guests living in Vienna, as Joyclub now finally opens its doors to languages other than German.

It does not matter, if you are a couple, single, gay or anything else, if you're young or old, experienced or just curious or which sexual preferences you have (naturally only as long as they are legal). Everybody is cordially invited to joining us and informing him- or herself about "Hot Vienna" and all respective attractions our beautiful city has to offer.

The members of the group will share information about accommodation, events, sights and more helping you to shaping your trip into an erotic adventure. Your respective experience and reports, pictures and ideas are highly appreciated as well.

So please contribute actively to this group. To post your own contributions apply for group membership here: Treffpunkt Wien: Der Gruppe beitreten

Finally, may I direct your attention to the basic rules of our community (https://www.joyclub.de/hilfe/4110.basic_rules.html), a minimum set of regulations necessary for mutual respect and an active community-life.

At last may I introduce myself: I am Christian, the male part of vie_paar.
I am happy to serve as moderator responsible for the English section. Please do not hesitate to contacting me if any question arises.

Looking forward to reading from you all, best regards
Christian on behalf of the whole team of Moderators
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.